Wednesday, July 8, 2009

BOO!

Sooooooo........ It's been a long time eh? I have been soooo busy it ain't funny. Went on vacation last part of June to Billings Montana where my daughter lived until last week. While there, we took a day to visit Yellowstone Park. I am convinced that a week in that park still wouldn't be enough to see everything. That place is more than awesome; it's COSMIC! I will be posting a few pics from our visit there starting with this one. I call this one.... WHAT NOT TO DO IF YOU SEE A BEAR. Or, maybe.... I HAVE STUPID WRITTEN ON MY FOREHEAD!

Of course, the license plate has beeen changed to protect the innocent.

Anyway, my daughter and her husband have since packed up their belongings and moved back to Phoenix. Necessity, not because they wanted to. So I have a couple extra people in my house until they can get new jobs and their own place.

Then, when I returned from Montana, I had a horrible tummy ache. I thought... I am NOT gonna bother anyone with a tummy ache! Well, it didn't go away and finally after 4 days of pain, I went to urgent care. Miss Pix was in IM with me before I went and informed me that I was having a gall bladder attack. When I came out of urgent care, I had to call her. DOESN'T SHE EVER GET TIRED OF BEING RIGHT? So now I am facing gall bladder surgery, RATS!

I will be posting more pics in the coming days so stay tuned!

1 comment:

KissedbyPix said...

Nope I don't.........lol
I only what whats best for my BFF

xoxoxox Mz. Pix