Thursday, October 30, 2008

Kreative Blogger Award

My BFF Pixie at TeamKissed decided I needed an award as well. Thank you Pixie!





The rules of this award are to name 7 things that I love
and then pass the award to 7 people. So here it goes...

7 things that I love :
1. Sitting on the patio on a crisp Fall morning with my coffee
2. My BFF Pixie; without her what would I do?
3. A motorcycle ride any time of the day, but best in the early morning.
4. My kitties!!!
5. Playin in Photoshop
6. Good Books
7. Shopping with my baby girl!


7 Friends I Chose:
Leave them some love when you visit!

Liv at Liv Luvs Scraps

Helly at Designs By Helly

Patty at Honored Scraps

Nicole(SassyPants) at MamaCatScrap

Kelly at Late Night Scraps

Foxy at FoxyLadyCreations

Ann at KCs Scrappin Sanctuary

All of you ROCK!

No comments: